U ovom članku ćemo pokušati objasniti zašto je nizak libido javlja u mnogim žena i kakav tretman za dovođenje njihov seksualni nagon natrag u život.
Libido je definirana kao osobe ukupnu seksualnog nagona ili želje za seksualnom aktivnošću. Smanjeni libido kod žena i nizak libido kod muškaraca imaju neke slične korijene, zajedno s nekim rodno specifične one, kao dobro.
Za muškarce, to je zapravo sasvim normalno da se postupno smanjenje libida kao što čovjek dobiva stariji. Svaki čovjek je drugačiji, ali većina ljudi imaju tendenciju da imaju neku količinu seksualne želje u svoje 60-ih i 70-ih. Ako starenje nije u korijenu smanjenje libida, čovjek može biti depresivni ili doživljava previše stresa.
When it comes to a low sex drive in women, there can be many causes. According to sex psychologist Sheryl Kingsberg, Ph.D, “Women’s sexuality tends to be multifaceted and fairly complicated.”
The most common low libido causes in females.
As is the case with men, lack of desire in women can be of either physical or psychological origin. But physical causes are quite rare.
- Anemia, which is quite common in women because of iron loss during periods.
- Drug abuse.
- Major diseases, such as diabetes.
- Post-baby ‘coolness’, a term we have coined for the loss of libido that often happens after childbirth. It is almost certainly linked to hormonal changes that occur at this time, though this has still not been proven.
- Prescribed drugs, particularly tranquillisers.
- Hyperprolactinaemia – a rare disorder in which the pituitary gland is overactive.
- Other hormone abnormalities.
You may be surprised that we haven’t mentioned the menopause as a physical cause of loss of desire. Contrary to myth, the menopause doesn’t usually cause loss of libido, and indeed many women feel a lot sexier and have more orgasms in the postmenopausal part of their life.
These causes are very common. It’s understandable that when a woman is having a bad time emotionally, she may lose interest in sex. Psychological causes include:
- Stress and overwork.
- Hang-ups from childhood.
- Past sexual abuse or rape.
- Latent lesbianism.
- Serious relationship problems with your partner.
- Difficult living conditions, eg sharing a home with parents or parents-in-law.
What is the right treatment for low libido in females?
A common treatment option is the FDA-approved pill flibanserin (Addyi). This medication has been shown to boost sex drive in women with low sexual desire.
However, the drug is not for everyone; side effects include hypotension (low blood pressure), fainting, and dizziness.
Lifestyle changes are actually the right treatments for low libido in females. These include:
- Exercising regularly.
- Setting aside time for intimacy.
- Sexual experimentation (such as different positions, role-playing, or sex toys).
- Avoiding substances that affect sexual desire, like tobacco and alcohol.
- Practicing stress-relieving techniques, such as mindfulness-based interventions.
To get more satisfying results, you need to consider taking a supplement. Our suggestion is FertilityBlend for Women by Daily Wellness Company.
FertilityBlend for Women is a nationally recognized fertility supplement that is clinically validated by a study done at Stanford University School of Medicine.
FertilityBlend has helped many women safely and naturally improve their fertility health. Not only that, natural ingredients in FertilityBlend even help the women to have greater sex drive!
The ingredients in FertilityBlend for Women are chasteberry, L-arginine, green tea, vitamin E, vitamins B6, B12, minerals, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium and folic acid. They work to balance hormones, improve blood circulation, increase fertility and also enhance libido.
Don’t underestimate the effect a decreased sexual desire can have on your well-being. If you feel low libido have impacted your quality of life, change your lifestyle and take FertilityBlend for Women!