If vaginal dryness has caused you to suffer from discomfort and irritation, it’s time for you to use a personal lubricant to maintain your sexual pleasure!
However, you may be surprised to learn that some ingredients commonly used in personal lubricants damage the cells lining the vagina and the rectum. Damaging these cells can lead to pelvic pain, inflammation, chronic infection and increase your risk of some diseases.
Benefits of using personal lubricant.
Everyone has different needs when it comes to lubricant. There is really no such thing as a ‘normal’ amount of bodily lubrication!
Studies have found that around a third of women can experience vaginal dryness during their lifetime, with insufficient lubrication often leading to soreness or even yeast infections after sex.
Factors such as stress, the contraceptive pill, breastfeeding and certain medications can all lead to vaginal dryness, causing discomfort and irritation and affecting sex life.
A gentle personal lubricant can not only assist sexual function but also help ease the insertion of tampons, menstrual cups, pelvic floor trainers and intimate toys.
The recommended personal lubricant for vaginal dryness.
With so many different lubricants on the market, how do you choose the best lubricant for vaginal dryness, in order to avoid tissue damage, infection and allergy?
It’s important to read the label to know the ingredients, especially if you are prone to vaginal irritation and if you regularly use lubricant.
There is definitely no one ideal lubricant for everyone – women have different needs and different pelvic floor health issues. However, there is one product that is effective and safe for almost all women. It is YesOB!
YesOB stands for YES Oil-Based Lubricant. We can call it YES.
YES offers the safest long-term solution to vaginal dryness & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. YES personal lubricant uniquely protects, moisturizes and lubricates sensitive tissues naturally.
Why should you use YES?
- Soothing relief from burning, irritation and discomfort.
- Formulated with ingredients that have proven track records as skin foods, so you can trust that your delicate tissues will be treated tenderly.
- Suitable for use as an intimate moisturizer and sexual lubricant.
- pH balanced to restore and maintain the typical vaginal environment. This ensures you retain your natural protection against thrush.
- Hormone and paraben free; no known contraindications.
- Free from all known skin irritants: certified organic and hypoallergenic.
- Recommended by healthcare professionals.
YES is the favorite product of so many women. This personal lubricant has changed the lives of millions of women from the inside.