Health advisors often recommend women to use progesterone cream. Well, what is actually progesterone cream used for?
We find many women have already used natural progesterone cream. However, some of them apply the cream incorrectly, or are worried about how they are using it. The more you know about natural progesterone cream, the better able you will be able to support your overall health condition.
What is natural progesterone cream used for?
- Supports healthy breasts – Fibrocystic breasts are most often a sign of a relatively high estrogen to low progesterone ratio. Using natural progesterone cream routinely resolves the problem.
- Helps use fat for energy – Natural progesterone cream increases the body’s ability to burn fats for energy.
- Acts as a natural anti-depressant – Progesterone and depression are linked through progesterone’s influence in the metabolism of serotonin and dopamine, both known to play a role in depression.
- Normalizes blood clotting – Estrogen promotes fat synthesis and blood clots. Natural progesterone cream normalizes blood clotting, which can also protects against stroke and support healthy blood pressure by acting as a natural diuretic.
- Supports healthy libido – Natural progesterone cream is known to help with a healthy sex drive.
- Boosts fertility – By applying progesterone cream externally, a woman can naturally balance her estrogen and progesterone levels to achieve an ideal ratio for conception — thus it acts as a natural infertility treatment.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels – Balancing the excess estrogen in your body with natural progesterone cream normalizes blood sugar levels.
- Increases bone building – Women using USP natural progesterone cream experienced an average of 7 to 8 per cent bone-mass density increase in the first year, 4 to 5 per cent in the second year, and 3 to 4 per cent in the third year.
- Promotes normal sleep patterns – Natural progesterone cream can also help post-menopausal women to have normal sleep patterns.
How to use natural progesterone cream?
- For premenstrual syndrome: ¼ teaspoon applied to the skin daily starting after ovulation until the day before your period begins.
- For menopause: ¼ teaspoon (about a dime-sized dollop) applied to the skin and forearms 2–3 times daily.
- For infertility: ¼ teaspoon applied to the skin daily, days 6–26 of cycle, stop after 3rd month of pregnancy.
The best progesterone cream on the market.
When purchasing progesterone cream, we recommend you to choose a product that is free of chemicals like Proferia.
Proferia contains only natural ingredients that are beneficial to boost your progesterone levels. The main ingredient is Mexican wild yam which has been used since ancient times to treat health problems in women and even men.
In our previous experiences, we have never seen a progesterone cream with such high effectiveness and safety as Proferia.