Fremme prostata sundhed er et meget vigtigt spørgsmål for mænd. Vil tage kosttilskud giver fordele for prostata sundhed?
Prostata er en exokrin kirtel af det mandlige reproduktionssystem, der fungerer som en ventil lede strømmen af urin og sperm.
Den store betydning af prostata sundhed.
Prostata sundhed er af stor bekymring for mænd i dag. Forebyggende foranstaltninger kan medvirke til at reducere risikoen for prostatakræft. Normalt, mænd over 40 begynder at opleve prostata sundhedsproblemer.
En forstørret prostata er en ikke-kræft forstørrelse af prostata. Fleste prostata problemer såsom prostata infektion, BPH (benign prostatahyperplasi), og prostatitis er forårsaget af en forstørret prostata.
Almindelige symptomer på en forstørret prostata omfatter:
- At finde det vanskeligt at starte tisser.
- Belastende at tisse.
- Having a weak flow of urine.
- “Stop-start” peeing.
- Needing to pee urgently and/or frequently.
- Needing to get up frequently in the night to pee.
- Accidentally leaking urine (urinary incontinence).
Natural supplements with great benefits for prostate health.
Natural supplements for prostate health are designed to improve the overall health of the prostate gland. They also decrease the risk of the development of prostate disorders.
The following are the 4 best supplements to give optimum benefits for prostate health:
- Saw palmetto. There’s enough current evidence to try saw palmetto as a prostate enlargement remedy. Some researchers have noted that the herb works as well as drugs, but costs less and poses no side effects.
- Nettle. Like saw palmetto, nettle can help many men with prostate enlargement, though it may work best in conjunction with other herbs. Taking a combination of nettle and saw palmetto for 30 days to one year results in significant improvements in urinary flow.
- Cat’s claw. It is a native Amazonian herb that’s used in natural supplement blends for a range of benefits, including that of reportedly improving prostate health. Cat’s claw has reported benefits as an antioxidant and as an anti-inflammatory.
- Green tea. Green tea is widely consumed for its antioxidant properties. One study, in particular, found that after only six weeks, men who supplemented with a green tea blend reported various prostate related benefits including an improved urine flow.
So, the 4 natural supplements do give real benefits for prostate health. Scientific studies have proven the benefits.
And the easiest way to consume all those 4 natural supplements is by taking ProstatePlus from Vita Balance. Why? It is because ProstatePlus already contains saw palmetto, nettle, cat’s claw and also green tea.
ProstatePlus is even enriched with vitamin E and vitamin B6 to provide greater health benefits for your prostate.
In fact, taking ProstatePlus regularly is good not only for your prostate, but for your overall health.
For having a healthier and more comfortable life, take ProstatePlus!