“Premature ejaculation” is not a strange word among us. But do you already know the scientific definition of premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation: scientific definition.
Premature ejaculation is a male sexual dysfunction characterized by ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute of vaginal penetration; and, inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations; and, negative personal consequences, such as distress, bother, frustration, and/or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
The characteristics of premature ejaculation.
Experts have agreed that premature ejaculation (PE) is a male sexual dysfunction characterized by:
- Ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute of vaginal penetration from the first sexual experiences (lifelong PE), or, a clinically significant and bothersome reduction in latency time, often to about 3 minutes or less (acquired PE).
- The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations.
- Negative personal consequences, such as distress, bother, frustration and/or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
It was once thought that the cause of premature ejaculation is only psychological, doctors now know premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences.
- Sexual abuse.
- Poor body image.
- Worrying about premature ejaculation.
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters.
A number of biological factors might contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal hormone levels.
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra.
- Inherited traits.
This article is made, however, not only to inform you about premature ejaculation definition. We also want to provide solutions to all men with PE.
Talk with your doctor if you ejaculate sooner than you wish during most sexual encounters. It’s common for men to feel embarrassed about discussing sexual health concerns, but don’t let that keep you from talking to your doctor. Premature ejaculation is a common and treatable problem.
In order to speed up your treatment, take MaleExtra – a male supplement for bigger, harder and longer erection.
MaleExtra won the best penis pill product of the year in 2009 and it had even an update in its formula that has made the pills even more effective!
All ingredients in MaleExtra are natural, including pomegranate, L-arginine, methyl sulfonyl methane, creatine, cordyceps and zinc.
With MaleExtra, you will be able to achieve the following benefits:
- Improved sex life.
- Increased confidence in bed.
- Erections that are bigger, harder and longer lasting.
- Orgasms that are more intense.
- Enhanced sexual stamina.