Prostate enlargement is formally called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). In this article, we will show you natural home remedy for prostate enlargement.
What is prostate enlargement.
The prostate is a walnut-shaped gland that wraps around the urethra, the tube that urine flows out of. The prostate is part of the male reproductive system. One of its main jobs, along with other organs, is to add fluid to semen. This is the fluid that carries sperm.
The prostate gland starts out small and has two main phases of growth. It doubles in size during the teenage years, then continues to grow again after age 25 throughout the rest of a man’s life.
An excessively enlarged prostate results in a disease known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Eventually, an enlarged prostate can clamp down on the urethra and restrict the flow of urine from the bladder.
The problems resulted by prostate enlargement.
Prostate enlargement leads to problems such as:
- Frequent urination.
- Urination dysfunction
- Urinary leakage.
- Urinary tract infections.
Home remedy for prostate enlargement.
- Tomatoes. Tomatoes are good for prostate health as they contain a plant pigment called lycopene that is a powerful antioxidant. Consumption of tomatoes decreases prostate enlargement and reduces the risk of prostate cancer by killing the cancer causing cells.
- Warm bath. Warm bath is a good and effective home remedy for prostate inflammation or prostate enlargement. One can sit in a warm water bath tub for half an hour with the water level up to the waist. Warm bath eases pain and inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds. Presence of phytosterols and other compounds in pumpkin seeds helps in shrinking enlarged prostate. They also contain chemicals that may prevent the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). High levels of DHT are associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Basil. We all are aware of the medicinal properties of basil herb. Studies have shown that consumption of basil eases prostate symptoms by treating an enlarged prostate. Basil has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce prostrate inflammation.
- Corn silk. Corn silk intake helps in treating prostate enlargement and prostrate infections. It reduces prostrate and urinary tract inflammation, thus easing the symptoms of prostate problems. You can simmer 6 ears of corn silk for 10 minutes. Then strain and drink its water. This should be done thrice a week. Another way is to consume its tea. It is an old and effective remedy for prostrate problem.
Natural supplement for prostate health treatment at home.
If you are too lazy for preparing the home remedy for prostate enlargement above, there is an easier option to treat prostate enlargement. The right option is to take ProstatePus – a natural supplement that’s specially designed to help men with prostate problems.
ProstatePlus is a natural nutritional product from VitaBalance that is packed with essential substances that promotes prostate function and health. The ingredients include vitamin E, saw palmetto, cat’s claw, vitamin B6, green tea and nettle.
The ingredients used are all-natural and they have been scientifically verified to be effectual as per the manufacturers’ claims. The supplement can advance the prostate health and the general health of the user.
Additionally, it is a fast-acting formula that quickly restores the normal size of the enlarged prostate gland. This might make sure that it functions in the correct manner and can lead to other numerous benefits.
Additionally, this supplement can boost sexual performance and offer a peaceful slumber due to the reduced numbers of frequent trips to the bathroom, especially during the night.
More essentially, it can reduce pain during urination and give users a healthy and comfortable lifestyle. This is easy way to treat for prostate enlargement at home.
This article will show you about home remedy for prostate enlargement.
home remedy for prostate enlargement.