Was sind die natürlichen Heilmittel für Prostata-Probleme? Und was sind die verschiedenen Arten von Prostata-Probleme in erster Linie? Dieser Beitrag hat die Antworten.
Haben Sie Prostata-Probleme haben? Haben Sie Probleme beim Urinieren haben? Prostata-Probleme sind recht häufig bei Männern zwischen 45 und 50 Jahren Alterung. Aber dann, wenn nicht sorgfältig beachtet, können sie tödlich drehen.
Also, wie können Sie verhindern oder Prostata-Probleme behandeln, bevor sie ernst werden? Weiter lesen!
Die häufigsten Prostata-Probleme.
1. benigne Prostatahyperplasie (BPH). BPH, die auch als eine vergrößerte Prostata bekannt, ist das Wachstum der Prostata auf eine ungesunde Größe. Die Symptome der BPH sind:
- häufig uriniert, vor allem nachts.
- Schwierigkeiten, einen Urinstrahl geht.
- Das Gefühl, als wenn Sie nicht aus all dem Urin zu bekommen.
2. Prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men (besides skin cancer). About one man in six will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in his lifetime.
Prostate cancer often has no symptoms. It is often discovered after screening with a lab test called prostate specific antigen. Occasionally, prostate cancer can cause obstruction of urine flow, like BPH. This symptom usually suggests more advanced prostate cancer.
3. Prostatitis. Prostatitis — inflammation or an infection of the prostate — occurs more often in young and middle-aged men. 5% to 10% of men develop prostatitis in their lifetime. Possible symptoms include:
- Pain urinating or ejaculating.
- Fever and chills.
- Pelvic pain.
- Needing to urinate more often.
- Cloudy urine.
Natural prevention and cures for prostate problems.
Certain healthy fats in the diet – essential fatty acids found in foods such as nuts and seeds – do seem to be important for prostate health, they can prevent prostate cancer. Another nutrient that is believed to contribute to prostate health is the mineral zinc.
Pumpkin seeds contain both essential fatty acids and zinc, and are a good thing for you to include in your diet. Eating a handful or two of pumpkin seeds each day might just help relieve your prostatic symptoms in time.
Another popular natural remedy for BPH is the herb saw palmetto (serenoa reopens). At least some of this herb’s actions on the body seem to be mediated through the hormone testosterone, a hormone that some scientists believe is an important factor in BPH development.
Studies suggest that is as effective a treatment as the saw palmetto is as effective as the most commonly prescribed drug for BPH known as finasteride (proscar).
Consume saw palmetto every day. This helps to improve your symptoms over several months.
The simpler prevention and cure for prostate problems.
You need to know that natural prevention and cure for prostate problems can also come in the form of an easy-to-take supplement. And the best supplement is ProstatePlus from Vita Balance.
ProstatePlus contains natural ingredients that are very powerful to maintain prostate health, prevent problems and even treat problems that already occur.
The ingredients in ProstatePlus include saw palmetto, nettle, green tea, cat’s claw, vitamin E and vitamin B6.
No side effects have been reported with ProstatePlus, this supplement will only give you health benefits.
Take 2 capsules of ProstatePlus every day. For best results, take one during the middle of the day and one during the evening.