Poate fumat rănit sperma ta? Da. Si fumatul poate afecta negativ fertilitatea.
Știi deja că fumatul este rău pentru sănătatea ta, și probabil ați ghicit că fumatul este rău pentru fertilitatea masculină. De fapt, fumatul a fost legata de un risc crescut de mai multe tipuri de cancer, boli de inima, emfizem, și o serie de alte probleme de sănătate.
Toxinele din tigari iau amprenta nu numai asupra plămânilor, ci și asupra stării de sănătate a întregului corp. Aceasta include sistemul de reproducere.
Faptele despre fumat și fertilitatea masculină.
- Fumatul poate cauza disfunctie erectila.
- Fumatul în cele trei luni inainte de conceptie poate deteriora ADN-ul din sperma, care afecteaza starea de sanatate a unui copil.
- Expunerea la fumatul in timpul sarcinii poate avea un impact asupra dezvoltării ovarelor un fat de sex feminin.
- Smoking by the father or both parents around the time of conception is a risk factor for childhood leukemia.
- Women who are exposed to second-hand smoke reach menopause more than a year earlier than non-smokers.
How does smoking affect fertility?
Smoking damages sperm, making them less likely to fertilize eggs – and making the embryos they do manage to create less likely to survive.
Human sperm cells carry two tiny, highly charged proteins called protamine 1 and protamine 2. Nature keeps them in a perfectly balanced one-to-one relationship. But in smokers, sperm cells carry too little protamine 2. This imbalance makes them highly vulnerable to DNA damage.
The DNA alphabet of these sperm has one or two letters missing. In a study, when these damaged sperm is injected into an egg cell, the sperm is not capable of fertilizing the cell. And even if it does, the (miscarriage) rate is very high.
The good news.
There is still a hope for smokers to have babies. Here are the scientific reasons:
- Sperm takes three months to develop which means that the most important time for men to improve their health and quit smoking is in the three months leading up to conception.
- Stopping smoking can improve natural fertility and some of the effects of smoking can be reversed within a year of quitting.
So, the key to improve your sperm quality as well as increasing your chances of having a healthy baby is quit smoking.
It will be better if you also take a special supplement designed to improve sperm count and quality. Semenax is a great example of high quality male enhancement supplement.
Semenax can increase semen production and make you fertile. This product from Leading Edge Health is composed of all natural herbal ingredients which are actually some of the best.
It contains all the clinically proven ingredients which increase testosterone levels, improve penile erections, and boost the semen quality and production.