denní návyky osoba může ovlivnit reprodukční zdraví. Zde jsou osvědčené způsoby, které mohou snížit mužskou plodnost (ne že byste chtěli).
Pokud jste mladý a zdravý, možná si myslíte, že jste neuvěřitelně mužný. Ale tam jsou některé její příčiny, než mohou negativně ovlivnit vaši počet spermií.
Pokud se snažíte, aby vaše manželka nebo partner těhotná, pak jak jsme již uvedli dříve, je důležité pochopit, jak může každodenní návyky určité osoby ovlivnit reprodukční zdraví.
Seznam 5 způsobů, jak snížit mužskou plodnost.
1. jíst zpracované maso. Studie zjistila, že zpracované maso jako klobása nebo slaninu, může výrazně poškodit kvalitu spermií.
Harvard University researchers found that men who ate half a portion of processed meat a day had 5.5 percent “normal”-shaped sperm cells, compared to 7.2 percent who ate less. Instead, they found that fish are possibly the secret to better sperm.
2. Watching TV. A study from the British Journal of Sports Medicine found that men who watch a lot of TV have less sperm than men who exercise moderately or vigorously each week.
Couch potatoes who viewed more than 20 hours of television a week had 44 percent lower sperm count than men who watched almost no television. Time to get moving, fellas.
3. Drinking. Turns out, the beer belly isn’t the only bad side effect from his favorite beverage. Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels, which in turn leads to decreased sperm quality and production. Moderation is key with drinking, and hopefully, he stops doing it on the couch watching TV, too.
4. Wearing tight underwear. Men who wear tight underwear and/or tight pants cause their testes to heat up, and that spells disaster for sperm. Testes that are several degrees hotter than they should be will not produce enough sperm, resulting in a low sperm count.
If you’re ready to switch to boxers and looser pants, you should know that it takes about 10 to 11 weeks before sperm production gets back up to speed once your testicles are freed up.
5. Marijuana. The active ingredient in marijuana, THC, has a negative effect on the production of sperm and testosterone. THC also interferes with the movement of sperm. Men who want to have a family should consider ceasing using marijuana (including medical marijuana) that contains THC.
Proven supplement to increase male fertility.
We’ve talked about lifestyle choices that can lower male fertility, now we want to tell you about a unique supplement that will improve fertility. The supplement is Semenax.
Semenax is a product you should buy and take religiously if you want to improve your fertility. This supplement can work to increase the quality and volume of semen that your body produces.
You need to know that high-volume semen is a positive sign of male fertility.
Semenax even does not just contribute to fertility, it also significantly improves your sexual performnce. With Semenax, you will be able to last long in bed and obtain more intense orgasms.
All the ingredients in Semenax are natural and safe, do not hesitate to use this male enhancement supplement!