Progesteron uyarır ve çeşitli fonksiyonları düzenler vücuttaki bir hormondur. Burada düşük progesteron belirtiler öğreneceksiniz ve onlarla nasıl başa.
Eğer yorgunluk, düzensiz dönemleri, cilt sorun veya kilo alma, sizin progesteron acı varsa (veya bunların eksikliği!) suçlu olabilir. Bu belirtiler düşük demir, hipotiroidizm, düşük D vitamini, kortizol dengesizlik gibi diğer nedenlerden tarafından tetiklenebilir iken sadece birkaç, progesteron kesinlikle suçlu olabilir isim.
Ne progesteron nedir ve ne işe yarar?
Progesteron gebe kalma ihtimalini yükseltmek için yumurtlama önce üretilmiş bir anti-inflamatuar bir hormondur. Bu bir sakinleştirici, yatıştırıcı etkisi vardır depresyon ve uykusuzluk ile baş yardımcı kadın beyindeki serotonin seviyesini de yükseltir.
And, of course, progesterone is vital for maintaining a healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately, though, a lot of women of postmenopausal age and kids suffer from a progesterone deficiency which may lead to many health problems, including infertility.
Six symptoms of low progesterone.
- Menstrual irregularities – long cycles, irregular cycles, short luteal phase, a diagnosis of polycystic ovarian syndrome, menstrual cramping, spotting mid cycle or before your full period flow begins.
- Infertility – progesterone is one of the primary hormones involved in achieving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy. It prepares the lining of the uterus for an embryo to implant.
- Acne, brittle nails, dry cracked skin – If you are suffering from adult onset acne, if your nails are cracking, splitting, peeling, or the skin of your heels and hands are cracking, you might be low in progesterone.
- Depression, anxiety, mood swings – as we age, many women attribute a shift in estrogen for their mood symptoms. But actually after age 30, most of us experience a drop in progesterone and one of the first signs of this lowered level is a shift in mood.
- Low libido, fatigue, foggy thinking – Less than keen on sex? Feel like having an afternoon nap? Can’t remember names or words as well as you once did? Please ask your doctor to test your progesterone in your next check-up.
- Slow metabolism, weight gain around the midsection, sugar cravings – with the rise in diabetes all over North America, most people blame sugar and insulin for their metabolic dysfunctions. But as we age and progesterone drops, it sure can slow down our ability to burn fat.
How to deal with progesterone deficiency?
Progesterone pills can be prescribed by a doctor as a birth control or hormone balance treatment. Depending on the age of a woman, the symptoms, her body chemistry and the issues, the doctor will prescribe just the needed amount of progesterone to prevent overdose.
Make sure to tell your doctor about the medicines you take (if you do any), and other health conditions to avoid allergic reactions and unpleasant side effects. Like any other health condition, hormone imbalance is a serious issue and ought to be treated under strict medical supervision.
Increase your progesterone levels naturally.
Unlike other hormones, researchers have found that progesterone is optimally delivered to the body when applied through the skin as opposed to being administered orally.
Proferia is a safe, all-natural topical progesterone cream that can aid in restoring hormone balance and counter the effects of estrogen dominance.
Proferia contains a highly soluble wild yam extract as a base for its high absorption rate, as well as 500 mg of USP progesterone per ounce. It does not contain synthetic hormones, petroleum, lanolin, or other animal-derived ingredients.
Because of its many benefits, and particularly its ability to oppose the carcinogenic effects of estrogen, natural progesterone deserves far more attention and application than generally given in the prevention and care of women’s health problems today.
Application: Proferia should be applied once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Apply to areas where your skin is thin, such as the neck, breasts, inside the arms, etc. The amount needed will vary from individual to individual and dependent on the symptoms experienced, typically ¼ to ½ of a teaspoon daily.