A healthy sex drive is natural part of a male’s makeup, so if you are experiencing low libido it’s important to find a libido pill that actually works to help.
Pill, however, is just a complement in the treatment of low libido in men. Before you take any libido pill, it will be better if you try some natural home remedies presented in this article.
The home remedies.
There are a number of natural home remedies that can not only boost your libido but will also improve your mood, help you look and feel better and raise your overall energy levels as well.
1. Get some sun! The male reproductive tract is a target for vitamin d, and vitamin d supplementation has been shown to increase total testosterone, bioavailable testosterone and free testosterone.
We have an epidemic of vitamin D deficiency in the US. If you aren’t sure of your level, get tested, and in addition to supplements, be sure to get your 15 minutes of direct sunshine a day.
2. Eat more fish oil. Eating more fish oil will lower inflammation (inflammation lowers testosterone) and will also support the production of healthy cholesterol, the ultimate building block for testosterone.
As a bonus, fish oil also lowers sex-hormone binding globulin, the school bus-like protein that ferries testosterone around the body, so that more testosterone is free and available.
3. Have enough vitamins. Vitamins A and E, and minerals zinc and selenium are like fertilizer for androgen production and testicular function. While in the developed world we may eat a lot of food, most of it is low or totally missing these important micronutrients.
Eat more shellfish for zinc and selenium, carrots and kale for vitamin A, and almonds and sunflower seeds for vitamin E.
4. Relax like a pro. Stress is a major driver of low t. Ultimately your adrenal hormones, thyroid hormones and sex hormones are all interconnected in a beautiful but complicated dance.
A stress-driven phenomenon called “cortisol steal” can lead to a hormone imbalance where the production of testosterone is decreased in favor of cortisol. Stress also increases the production of aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase, two enzymes that break down testosterone.
If you relax and breathe, meditate, do yoga or otherwise boost your parasympathetic nervous system, even for just 10 minutes a day, you give your hormone system a chance to reboot and rebalance, lowering cortisol and increasing testosterone.
5. Get eight hours of sleep. One study showed that after only one week of just five hours of sleep nightly, testosterone levels dropped 10-15%. While surviving on only a few hours may sound macho to some, it’s actually eroding your most important male hormone.
Only by applying those five home remedies, your sex drive, ability and performance must increase significantly and naturally.
However, for some people, the home remedies are still less effective and powerful. In such case, a libido pill needs to be involved. But we only recommend pill made from natural ingredients to avoid side effects.
What is the natural male libido pill that actually works?
MaleExtra can be your best choice because it is not only natural, but also safe and legal. All the ingredients which include L-methionine, L-arginine, zinc, niacin, pomegranate, methyl sulfonyl methane and cordyceps have been approved by the FDA.
MaleExtra is produced by a well established company that has dedicated the last 15 years to research and development of a variety of innovative health products.
The MaleExtra product is a unique combination of all natural ingredients that will increase blood flow because of how it elevates the amount of nitric oxide in the blood stream.
Nitric Oxide expands the blood vessels and capillaries in the body. When the vessels expand, more blood is able to move through them. This will obviously lead to stronger and longer lasting erections, since that is pretty much what the penis is made of.
Another benefit about this product is it will help your libido. As a male ages, his hormonal levels change. This often leads to a decrease in sex drive.
While MaleExtra doesn’t affect your hormones directly, some of the ingredients in this product have been used for centuries by different cultures because they know they make a man horny to put it bluntly.
We believe that MaleExtra is truly a male libido pill that works!