It is not a secret that many men have sexual problems, including low libido. So it is very necessary for them to buy libido treatment pills.
Low libido is actually more common in women, rarer in men. Even men who have difficulty maintaining an erection usually have a normal, or even high, sex drive.
However, some men do find that their interest in sex diminishes as they get older. And a very few have never experienced any sexual desire in their lives.
Physical causes of low libido in men.
- Alcoholism or drug abuse.
- Diabetes or other major illness or disease.
- Low testosterone levels.
- Prescribed drugs (especially anti-depressants).
- Thyroid disease and tumours of the pituitary gland.
Psychological or emotional causes of low libido in men.
- Overwork and stress.
- Financial anxiety or job insecurity.
- Sexual performance anxiety.
- Serious relationship problems.
- Conflicts over sexual identity.
What should a man do about lack of libido?
Begin by visiting your doctor. Ask for a physical check-up, and also any blood tests which the doctor thinks necessary, like a blood count or thyroid tests.
If your doctor can’t help, he or she can refer you to a specialist. All the above causes of lack of libido can respond well to therapy.
Consider to buy libido treatment pills.
An alternative solution to deal with lack of libido is to buy and take libido treatment pills. Here we recommend MaleExtra.
MaleExtra is a new revolutionary product that is step ahead any other libido pills. Containing Pomegranate 70% Ellagic Acid that is known as natural Viagra, MaleExtra is formulated to provide rock solid, bigger, harder erections and more intense orgasms while contributing to larger and harder penis erections.
The pills do four things for you that you will benefit from during the time you take them:
- Improve erection size.
- Strenghten erection to last longer.
- Improve libido and sexual energy.
- Increase semen volume leading to more ‘explosive’ orgasms.
All ingredients in MaleExtra are natural, safe and legal, but if you are still in doubt, you may consult your doctor first.