There are many ways men can take to improve their fertility, here you will learn how to increase sperm count and motility by foods.
A low sperm quality has been linked with factors such as a zinc deficiency or a lack of vitamins. So, making some nutritional changes can be a great way to bring that sperm count up. That’s why we’ve put together the foods you definitely need to help you in this endeavor.
How to increase healthy sperm by eating nutritious foods.
If you are planning a family and have had some trouble conceiving, you may need to consult a health professional. But before you resort to medical treatment, there are some simple things you can do to give your reproductive cells the best chance of doing their job by eating a diet of sperm-boosting foods.
Try the following foods – with a little bit of time, they can increase overall health and lead to better probability of conceiving.
- Eggs. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin E and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count.
- Spinach. Folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm.
- Bananas. Bananas are full of vitamin A, B1 and C, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called Bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
- Dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is great for your sperm count. It contains an amino acid called L-Arginine HCL known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
- Asparagus. Another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin C, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
Try a natural supplement.
Diet is definitely one of the most important things that can help increase your sperm count and motility. So improve the quality of your daily diet by having more consumption of the nutritious foods above. We also want you to try FertilityBlend for Men – a natural supplement from Daily Wellness Company.
Sometimes you cannot eat all the foods required to improve your sperm quality, that’s why a good fertility supplement like FertilityBlend is necessary.
FertilityBlend for Men has contained the most essential vitamins and minerals to boost male fertility.
The FertilityBlend comes with vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate, zinc, selenium, L-carnitine fumarate, green tea, dong quai, rice flour powder, magnesium stearate, and silica.
L-carnitine has been clinically proven to be a crucial component the formation of healthy sperm, and antioxidants like green tea and selenium are believed to help improve the quality of sperm as well. Dong quai is also credited with helping to improve overall sperm quality, and zinc said to improve sperm formation and motility.