Certain foods can increase fertility, but there are also foods you should avoid in order to preserve male fertility. Let’s explore here.
Men always worry about the sperm that they are producing when trying to impregnate their women and sometimes they forget that the sperm quality is just as important to fertility. This has caused about fifteen percent of couples to have problems when they are having unprotected sex for a year or more without conceiving a child.
Nutrition will have a direct impact on the sperm’s potency, so there are some foods that you should avoid if you want to get pregnant.
Foods to avoid if you want to retain male fertility.
- Processed meat. Eating processed meat can compromise your sperm count. Men who consumed processed meat in excess had 23 per cent lower sperm quality than guys who ate it in small quantities.
- Junk food. Junk food not only adds kilos and inches to your body but it also hampers with your fertility. Consuming fatty, starchy and fried food can take a toll on the male fertility. Have such food items sparingly when you are planning to have a baby.
- Fish with high mercury content. The high mercury content in swordfish, tilefish, tuna and other fish may lead to infertility issues in both men and women. Do not consume such kinds of fish when you are trying to conceive. You may include fish like salmon and shellfish as these are rich in omega three fatty acids and zinc.
- Cheese and full cream milk. Excess consumption of cheese and full fat milk impacts sperm count. Dairy products do add protein and essential nutrients required by the body but full fat dairy products, especially cheese and full fat milk should be avoided.
- Alcohol. Ditch your glass of alcohol. The more you drink, the more it impacts your sperm count. In fact, according to some studies, even if you drink in moderation, you are compromising on your sperm quality.
Supplement to take for increasing male fertility.
Semenax is a supplement that you need to take if you want to increase your fertility as a male.
The ingredients in Semenax work to improve not only your semen volume, but also the semen quality. Increased semen production and semen quality also means the improvement of male fertility.
Semenax can even help you to have better control over your orgasm. By taking Semenax, you will be able to delay your orgasm. And when the orgasm occurs, it will feel much more pleasurable and powerful than you ever had before.
Don’t take Semenax if you do not want to be a virile man!!!