Prostataforstørrelse formelt kaldes benign prostatahyperplasi (BPH). I denne artikel vil vi vise dig naturlig hjem afhjælpe for prostata udvidelsen.
Hvad er forstørret prostata.
Prostata er en valnød-formet kirtel, der vikles rundt om urinrøret, røret at urin strømmer ud af. Prostata er en del af den mandlige reproduktive system. En af de vigtigste opgaver, sammen med andre organer, er at tilføje væske til sæd. Dette er den væske, der bærer sperm.
Prostata starter lille og har to hovedfaser af vækst. Det fordobler i størrelse i løbet af teenage år, så fortsætter med at vokse igen efter 25 år i hele resten af en mands liv.
An excessively enlarged prostate results in a disease known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Eventually, an enlarged prostate can clamp down on the urethra and restrict the flow of urine from the bladder.
The problems resulted by prostate enlargement.
Prostate enlargement leads to problems such as:
- Frequent urination.
- Difficulty in voiding.
- Urinary leakage.
- Urinary tract infections.
Natural home remedy for shrinking prostate enlargement.
- Tomatoes. Tomatoes are good for prostate health as they contain a plant pigment called lycopene that is a powerful antioxidant. Consumption of tomatoes decreases prostate enlargement and reduces the risk of prostate cancer by killing the cancer causing cells.
- Warm bath. Warm bath is a good and effective home remedy for prostate inflammation or prostate enlargement. One can sit in a warm water bath tub for half an hour with the water level up to the waist. Warm bath eases pain and inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds. Presence of phytosterols and other compounds in pumpkin seeds helps in shrinking enlarged prostate. They also contain chemicals that may prevent the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). High levels of DHT are associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Basil. We all are aware of the medicinal properties of basil herb. Studies have shown that consumption of basil eases prostate symptoms by treating an enlarged prostate. Basil has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce prostrate inflammation.
- Corn silk. Corn silk intake helps in treating prostate enlargement and prostrate infections. It reduces prostrate and urinary tract inflammation, thus easing the symptoms of prostate problems. You can simmer 6 ears of corn silk for 10 minutes. Then strain and drink its water. This should be done thrice a week. Another way is to consume its tea. It is an old and effective remedy for prostrate problem.
Natural supplement for prostate health.
If you are too lazy for preparing the natural home remedies above, there is an easier option to treat prostate enlargement. The right option is to take ProstatePus – a natural supplement that’s specially designed to help men with prostate problems.
ProstatePlus is a natural nutritional product from Vita Balance that is packed with essential substances that promotes prostate function and health. The ingredients include vitamin E, saw palmetto, cat’s claw, vitamin B6, green tea and nettle.
The ingredients used are all-natural and they have been scientifically verified to be effectual as per the manufacturers’ claims. The supplement can advance the prostate health and the general health of the user.
Additionally, it is a fast-acting formula that quickly restores the normal size of the enlarged prostate gland. This might make sure that it functions in the correct manner and can lead to other numerous benefits.
Additionally, this supplement can boost sexual performance and offer a peaceful slumber due to the reduced numbers of frequent trips to the bathroom, especially during the night.
More essentially, it can reduce pain during urination and give users a healthy and comfortable lifestyle.