Identificare i sintomi della malattia della prostata precoce può prevenire problemi più gravi. Questo post è di circa le malattie della prostata, discuteremo i sintomi ed il trattamento.
La prostata è una ghiandola negli uomini. Essa contribuisce a rendere lo sperma, il liquido che contiene spermatozoi. La prostata circonda il tubo che porta l’urina dalla vescica e fuori dal corpo.
prostata di un giovane è circa le dimensioni di una noce. Cresce lentamente più grande con l’età. Se diventa troppo grande, può causare problemi. Questo è molto comune dopo i 50 anni Gli uomini più anziani ottengono, più è probabile che sono di avere problemi alla prostata.
Le malattie della prostata comuni.
- Prostatite – infiammazione, di solito causata da batteri.
- Enlarged prostate (BPH), or benign prostatic hyperplasia – a common problem in older men which may cause dribbling after urination or a need to go often, especially at night.
- Prostate cancer – prostate cancer is common among American men. Your chance of getting prostate cancer may be affected by your age, race, family history and diet.
The symptoms of prostate diseases.
- Prostatitis: middle or lower back pain, frequent urination, urgency, pain or burning with urination, need to urinate at night, pain or discomfort in the area between the scrotum and rectum.
- BPH: frequent urination, sudden need to urinate, difficulty starting to urinate, urinary incontinence, urinating at night, dribbling after you finish urinating, a feeling that your bladder has not emptied completely, straining to urinate or trying to force the urine out, pain while your urinate, blood in the urine, a weak stream of urine.
- Prostate cancer: usually no symptoms. But in later stages, irritation from spreading cancer may cause: urinary incontinence, blood in the urine, pain around the pelvic area or in locations where the cancer has spread, impotence, anemia, back pain, bone pain, fractures, swelling in the legs.
Prevention and treatment for prostate disease symptoms.
- A diet low in saturated fat and high in fruits and vegetables lowers your risk of developing BPH.
- Prostate cancer’s causes are actually still unknown. However, experts recommend eating a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables to prevent the cancer.
- To prevent and treat prostatitis, experts recommend good hygiene, including keeping the penis clean.
One more important way to prevent and treat the symptoms of prostate diseases is taking ProstatePlus.
What is ProstatePlus? It’s a natural supplement designed by Vita Balance to support prostate health.
The principle ingredients in ProstatePlus are vitamin E, saw palmetto, cat’s claw, vitamin B6, green tea and nettle.
There are no added substances, fillers, chemicals, engineered substances, or other unsafe mixes in the ProstatePlus that can degrade your general wellbeing. With the all-normal quality, you can feel safe when utilizing the equation all the time.
ProstatePlus is made in a FDA endorsed office that takes after Good Manufacturing Practices. These practices guarantee that the recipe is sheltered and viable for your necessities.