Algumas pessoas pensam baixo liido não acontece para os homens, mas absolutamente acontecer, ele pode até mesmo ser comum. Encontre os sintomas de baixa libido masculina neste artigo.
Baixa libido é um interesse diminuição na atividade sexual.
É comum perder o interesse no sexo de vez em quando, e os níveis de libido variar ao longo da vida. Mas se a baixa libido ocorre por um longo período de tempo, é um problema grave e um indicador das condições de saúde subjacentes.
Masculino sintomas de baixa libido.
O principal sintoma de baixo desejo sexual é a falta de interesse e desejo por sexo. Isso pode significar que você pensa sobre sexo com menos frequência, são menos sensíveis a estímulos sexuais e ter menos prazer do sexo.
Since there’s no “normal” level of libido, symptoms are very dependent on the individual. If you’re less interested in sex than normal, or if your lack of sexual desire is bothering you, talk to a doctor.
Potential causes of low libido in male.
- Stress. The body reacts to stress by releasing adrenaline and cortisol. Chronic stress, in particular, can interfere with your body’s hormone levels, and result in a low libido.
- Low self-esteem. It’s hard to feel sexy when your self-confidence is down or when you have an unhealthy body image. Someone who feels unattractive is less likely to want to engage in sex. Fears of rejection may also come in to play.
- Alcohol or drug use. While a little alcohol can help lower inhibitions, too much can impair your nervous system and lead to fatigue — making it difficult to become aroused. Other drugs can decrease your sex drive as well. For example, marijuana suppresses the pituitary gland, which regulates the production of testosterone.
- Lack of sleep. A good night’s rest might be hard to come by, but you need sleep to keep a sharp mind, a healthy body, and an active libido. When you’re exhausted, you’d rather catch up on sleep. Physically, a lack of sleep can elevate cortisol levels, which also leads to low libido.
- Medication. Some medications used to treat depression, high blood pressure, and other common illnesses can affect libido or cause sexual dysfunction.
How to boost male libido by yourself?
You can take steps to boost your libido on your own. The following have the potential to increase your libido:
- Living a healthier lifestyle.
- Getting enough sleep.
- Practicing stress management.
- Eating a healthier diet.
And do not forget to add the right supplement to your daily diet.
Various vitamins and minerals are required to boost libido, but you may not be able to obtain them easily from your daily foods, that’s why you need to involve a supplement.
FertilityBlend for Men by Daily Wellness Company is a supplement that’s rich in vitamins and minerals, they are very beneficial for reproductive health as well as sexual health.
Reproductive system and sexual system in human are interconnected. If certain supplement can improve your reproductive health, then this will surely also improve your sexual health at the same time. And that’s exactly what FertilityBlend for Men does.
Powerful ingredients in FertilityBlend for Men include L-carnitine, ferulic acid, zinc and B vitamins (B6, B12, and folate), vitamins C and E, green tea, and selenium. They are all natural and safe for you to consume.