There are actions you can take to prevent male fertility problems. Here are key preventions of male infertility that you must know.
Fertility refers to people’s ability to reproduce by natural means. Male infertility is when a man has a poor chance of making his female partner pregnant. It usually depends on the quality of his sperm cells.
Male fertility causes.
Male fertility is a complex process. To get your partner pregnant, the following must occur:
- You must produce healthy sperm. Initially, this involves the growth and formation of the male reproductive organs during puberty. At least one of your testicles must be functioning correctly, and your body must produce testosterone and other hormones to trigger and maintain sperm production.
- Sperm have to be carried into the semen. Once sperm are produced in the testicles, delicate tubes transport them until they mix with semen and are ejaculated out of the penis.
- There needs to be enough sperm in the semen. If the number of sperm in your semen (sperm count) is low, it decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg. A low sperm count is fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or fewer than 39 million per ejaculate.
- Sperm must be functional and able to move. If the movement (motility) or function of your sperm is abnormal, the sperm may not be able to reach or penetrate your partner’s egg.
The preventions of male infertility problems.
The prevention of male fertility problems (especially that are caused by lifestyle issues) can be managed by living a healthier life. Below are five suggestions:
- Avoid being overweight: excess weight has often been associated with sperm production problems. To prevent this from becoming an issue, maintain a healthy weight as per your body type.
- Overcome additions to alcohol, smoking and drugs: addictions tend to disrupt the proper functioning of biological processes. Anything in excess can become an addiction and, therefore, one must monitor their intake.
- Avoid mobile phone and laptop radiation: electronic gadgets emit low levels of radiation which can affect sperm production. Ensure that you do not sit with the laptop directly on your lap for long periods of time. Also keep your mobile phone in your shirt pocket rather than in the pant pocket or hooked to your belt.
- Eat nutritious food: a lack of nutrients, zinc and vitamin c in particular, can cause problems in sperm production. Ensure that you eat a healthy and balanced diet and take supplements if the food is not supplying you with proper nutrition.
- Exercise to maintain high immunity: infections and inflammations may completely stop the production of healthy sperm. Exercising regularly is a means by which you can ensure a healthy immune system.
Semenax: a supplement to increase your sperm quality.
In many cases of male infertility, the root of the problem is low sperm count and quality. Fortunately, there is Semenax to help you and all men to have healthy and even high-amount sperm.
Semenax is a male enhancement supplement from Leading Edge Health. This product is able to increase the amount of semen produced by your body. More semen means better sexual experiences as well as greater chances of having a child.
Semenax has the ingredients to provide sexual enhancement benefits. If you’ve been trying to get your wife or partner pregnant, this may be your BEST bet.
We highly recommend Semenax to anyone looking to boost their libido, orgasm quality, and increased sperm production.