It’s no secret that testosterone is the holy grail of male hormones. Here’s how to increase your testosterone levels naturally and quickly.
The power of testosterone.
The power of testosterone is almost mythical, and no wonder; it can boost muscle, burn body fat, and support your mood, sleep, libido, fertility, energy, overall health, and quality of life.
Unfortunately, most men experience a slow decline in testosterone after they hit the age of about 30, putting them at greater risk for heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, low mineral density, impaired sexual function, low sperm count, reduced muscle mass, and diminished physical performance.
Most important tips on how to increase testosterone levels quickly.
1. Lose fat. The fatter you are, the less testosterone you’ll have because your body fat contains an enzyme called aromatase that turns your manly testosterone into womanly estrogen making your testosterone levels drop. So, as you lose weight, you’ll naturally increase your testosterone by 57%!
2. Get 8 hours of sleep. You’ll have 250% more testosterone when you sleep 8 hours vs. only 4 hours because your body produces the most testosterone when you sleep.
- More sleep makes it easier for you to lose fat to further increase your testosterone.
- Bonus tip: Sleep in a 66℉ (19℃) room to burn fat faster.
3. Be more active. Exercise or being more active is shown to give you 54% more testosterone than a lazy person. New research in obese men suggests that increased physical activity was even more beneficial than a weight loss diet for increasing testosterone levels.
Resistance training, such as weight lifting, is the best type of exercise to boost testosterone in both the short- and long-term.
4. Stress less. When you get stressed out your body releases a “stress” hormone called cortisol that shuts down testosterone production.
Cortisol also makes you gain belly fat and the fatter you are = you’ll have more estrogen and less testosterone.
Take fertility supplement.
Since low testosterone can cause decreased sex drive and even lead to infertility, men with low testosterone levels will also need to take a fertility supplement.
High-quality fertility supplements, like FertilityBlend for Men by Daily Wellness Company, are actually designed for all males, not limited to those who want to make their wives pregnant.
FertilityBlend for Men contains natural ingredients that are beneficial not only for reproductive organs and fertility, but also for the overall health.
FertilityBlend for Men ingredients are:
- L-carnitine – an amino acid, also known as carnitine, shown to be critical to the formation of healthy, active sperm.
- Ferulic acid – an antioxidant shown to improve sperm quality.
- Antioxidant Vitamins C and E, green tea, and selenium – reduces toxins and free radical damage for improvements to overall reproductive health and sperm count/quality.
- Zinc and B Vitamins (B6, B12, and folate) – critical nutrients for proper male hormone metabolism, sperm formation, and sperm motility.
As you can read above, FertilityBlend for Men has many health benefits. You will be at disadvantage if you do not include this fertility supplement in your daily diet.