It is essential for every man to know how to increase sperm count naturally fast and to have knowledge about factors responsible for low sperm count in men.
About low sperm count.
Low sperm count is one of the leading causes of infertility in men.
Low sperm count refers to an unhealthy condition that some men experience when they do not have appreciable amount of sperm cells in their semen.
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of a man’s sperm will fertilize his partner’s ovum, resulting in pregnancy.
The causes of low sperm count.
The average sperm count is between 120 and 350 million per cubic centimeter. A low sperm count is below 40 million per cubic centimeter. Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility may be due to environmental toxins such as chemicals, radiation, drugs, heavy metal exposure, cigarette smoking, excessive alcohol use, street drug use and pollution.
Heat can also reduce sperm production. Hot baths, sitting for long periods of time and tight-fitting underwear that constricts the testes can all elevate temperatures long enough to suppress sperm production.
The anti-ulcer drugs cimetidine and ranitidine have both been reported to decrease sperm count and produce impotence.
How to increase sperm count naturally with healthy foods
There are a lot of steps on how to improve your sperm volume naturally, and diet is definitely one of the most important things that can help increase your sperm count as well as your semen volume.
Here is a list of a few foods that can help you in this endeavor:
1. Eggs. High in protein and vitamin E, eggs are considered to help in the production of healthy and strong sperm in the testicles. They are also believed to prevent sperm cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, which may kill sperm.
2. Oysters. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in improving testosterone levels as well as sperm production. Oysters are rich sources of this mineral.
An increase in testosterone levels also helps improve your sexual desire and energy, which means that you are going to derive more pleasure from your sexual encounters besides having higher chances of conceiving.
3. Bananas. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which is supposed to increase male libido. They are also rich sources of vitamin B, which can help bring an increase in stamina, making sure that you have more energy available for your sexual encounters.
4. Asparagus. Asparagus is a weapon against nasty free radicals. It’s packed with vitamin C, which protects sperm from damage and increases its motility and volume – so your man will have more swimmers and they’ll move faster.
5. Garlic. If the strong aroma doesn’t put you off doing the deed, garlic is a great baby-making booster for your man. It contains two magic elements – allicin, which improves blood flow to his sexual organs and protects sperm from damage, and selenium, an antioxidant that improves sperm motility. One to two cloves a day is a good amount.
If those five foods are not your favorite, or you are a vegetarian, do not worry! You are still able to obtain all vitamins and minerals contained in the foods without having to eat them.
What you need to do is simply taking FertilityBlend for Men – a fertility male supplement from Daily Wellness Company.
FertilityBlend for Men aims to maintain male reproductive health. It uses specially selected ingredients that work with your body potentially helping you conceive. As well as focusing on sperm motility and health, it can also be used by many men who are worried about their sperm count. FertilityBlend for Men is a revolutionary advanced formula for men looking to conceive.
- Designed especially for men.
- Made using all natural ingredients.
- Used by many men concerned about their sperm count and sperm motility.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Discreet to take.
A few of the main ingredients in FertilityBlend for Men are dong quai, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E, B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate) and green tea.
This male fertility supplement is a popular product for men who either have a low sperm count or low sperm motility. If you looking for either or both of these, then FertilityBlend for Men is the answer for you.