Azoospermi neredeyse bir erkeğin menide hiç sperm yokken gerçekleşen bir erkek doğurganlık konudur. Hiçbir sperm sayısı ile ilgilenen erkek kısırlığı için herhangi bir tedavi var mıdır?
“Hayır sperm sayısı” ne anlama geliyor?
Azoospermi genel erkek nüfusun% 2 mevcuttur ve gebe yetersizlik doğru sık faktördür.
Tanım olarak, Azoospermi bir adam meni sperm ölçülebilir miktarda olmadığı anlamına gelir. durum tipik olarak bir hasta ve eşleri zorlukla yaşandığı hamile ve doğurganlık uzmanı test ve tanı aramak zaman teşhis edilir.
Ne Azoospermi neden olur?
azospermi üç ana tipi vardır:
1. Pretesticular azoospermia: Your testicles are normal, but your body can’t get them to make sperm. It might happen because of low hormone levels or after you’ve had chemotherapy. This type is pretty rare.
2. Testicular azoospermia: Damage to your testicles keeps them from making sperm normally. It can happen because of:An infection in your reproductive tract, such as epididymitis and urethritis.
- A childhood illness such as viral orchitis, which causes swelling of one or both testicles.
- A groin injury.
- Cancer or its treatments, like radiation.
- Genetic conditions, such as Klinefelter’s syndrome.
3. Post-testicular azoospermia: Your testicles make normal sperm, but something keeps them from getting out, like:
- A blockage in the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis. This is called obstructive azoospermia.
- A vasectomy.
- Retrograde ejaculation, when semen goes into your bladder instead of out of your penis during an orgasm.
About 40% of men with azoospermia have the post-testicular type.
The options of male infertility treatment that deal with no sperm count.
Treatment options for azoospermia are entirely dependent on the type and cause of the condition. If the no sperm count is caused by a blockage then your doctor can attempt to remove the source of this blockage through a surgical procedure.
If the issue is more hormonal in nature, then your doctor may prescribe medications to correct hormonal balances or clear up and infection.
Taking FertilityBlend for Men is an alternative way to prevent and even treat azoospermia, especially the condition that’s caused by hormonal issue.
FertilityBlend for Men is a male fertility supplement made by Daily Wellness Company. This product contains Zinc and B vitamins that benefit hormone metabolism, sperm formation and motility.
FertilityBlend for Men is also enriched with vitamin C, vitamin E, green tea and selenium, they are powerful antioxidants that help improve sperm count and quality.
Other ingredients in this supplement are L-carnitine and ferulic acid.
Take 3-4 capsules of FertilityBlend daily for the first month. After that, continue taking 2 capsules per day. You will notice big results after 3 months.