When a man is turned on, it’s apparent, but when a woman is sexually stimulated, it can be more subtle. Learn here the symptoms of sexual arousal in female.
For far too long, a woman’s sexual response has been assumed to function identically to a man’s. Because research and medications have focused primarily on men, women’s sexuality has remained somewhat of a mystery.
It’s probably no surprise that women’s sexual response is more complex than men’s. Nor is it a surprise, given that complexity, that the pharmaceutical industry is having a hard time creating a female version of Viagra.
The symptoms of female sexual arousal.
Compared to a man, female sexual arousal is typically less linear, more influenced by emotions and thoughts, and more complex — but there are still several symptoms you can notice:
- In her arms. If instead of holding you, her arms are held close to her body, there might be a little something going on, you should take note of.
- Breathing heavy. This is usually a dead give away and impossible to mask or fake. As the body is excited and turned on, the breath becomes more urgent and rapid. Involuntary moans are made as air rapidly makes its way through her vocal chords.
- Writhing heights. When a body enthusiastically responds to another, it urges for proximity. If she’s grinding or pushing herself against you, trying to hold or hug you, her body language is as inviting as it gets.
- Hip action. A little known secret about good sex is that it’s tremendously synchronized. The way the bodies were designed, they were meant to move repeatedly in the same motion until both achieved a climax. So if you find her matching your moves, you’ve hit the right notes and just need to make it to the finish line.
- In the deep. Once you are in the zone and aiming for the finish, given the sensitivity of organs involved, you should be able to feel her strong internal muscles act against yours. With spasms and some amount of clenching, you’ll get a good idea of how well you’re doing.
How to make a woman sexually aroused.
If you are a woman who can’t be sexually aroused in easy ways, one of the easiest solutions is to apply lubricant.
Make sure to choose a natural lubricant, our recommendation is YES Oil-Based Lubricant (YesOB) because it is made from organic ingredients.
The four main ingredients of YesOB are cocoa butter, shea butter, white organic bees wax and vitamin E.
Some of the great features of YES OB Plant-Oil Based Personal Lubricant:
- Ideal for prolonging love making and intimacy.
- Dual purpose lubricant and massage oil.
- Nourishing and soothing leaving your skin feeling beautifully soft.
- Gynaecologist recommended.
Yes Oil-Based Lubricant can help to sooth vaginal dryness and the more problematic sexual effects of menopause in women, whilst offering enhanced sexual pleasure.