Birçok faktör erkek infertilitesi oluşumunda rol oynayabilir. erkek infertilitesi koşulları ve bu makalede olası tedaviler hakkında bilgi edinin.
Erkek kısırlığı düşük sperm üretimi, anormal sperm fonksiyonu ve sperm verilmesini önlemek tıkanıklıkları kaynaklanmaktadır. Hastalıklar, yaralanmalar, kronik sağlık sorunları, yaşam tarzı seçimleri ve diğer faktörler.
Bir çocuk stresli ve sinir bozucu olabilir tasavvur edememek, ancak erkek kısırlık tedavileri sayıda mevcuttur Değil.
Erkek kısırlığının genel koşullar.
Erkek kısırlığı genellikle ayrılabilir:
- boşalma veya ereksiyon sorunları.
- İnce, küçük üreme yolları kanalları içinde sorunlar.
- Sperm üretimi ile ilgili sorunlar.
Problems with sperm production is by far the most common of the three, and can be detected during semen analysis. There are many causes of abnormal sperm production, including:
- Varicocele (varicose veins).
- Genetic problems.
- Exposures to heat or toxic chemicals.
- Drugs and medications.
- Hormonal imbalance.
How is male infertility diagnosed?
Potential male infertility will be assessed as part of a thorough physical examination. The examination will include a medical history regarding potential contributing factors.
Your healthcare provider may use one or more of the following tests to assess fertility:
- Semen analysis to determine the number and quality of sperm.
- Blood test to check for infections or hormone problems. Hormone levels are just as important in male fertility as they are in female fertility.
- Making a culture of fluid from the penis to check for infections.
- Physical examination of the penis, scrotum and prostate.
Semen analysis is the most important part of male fertility testing. Some men find it more comfortable to do semen analysis testing in the privacy of their own homes. In-home testing kits are available.
How is male infertility treated?
Male infertility is most often treated by conventional methods that include one or more of the following:
- Taking medications to help increase sperm production.
- Taking antibiotics to heal an infection.
- Taking hormones to improve hormone imbalance.
- Wearing looser underwear such as boxer shorts versus jockey shorts.
Sperm production may also improve by taking clinically proven supplement. Anything that increases the number of healthy sperm increases the chances of conception.
There are a lot of male fertility supplements on the market, but the one that has been clinically proven is FertilityBlend for Men.
FertilityBlend for Men is a popular product from Daily Wellness Company.
FertilityBlend For Men were developed based on published scientific literature on nutritional components that benefit fertility and have a safe history of usage.
All ingredients have been scientifically studied to determine their individual benefits. The formulas have showed excellent results and safety in studies conducted at Stanford University Medical School.
Created by leading researchers, FertilityBlend is the first nutritional product to synergistically combine key natural ingredients into specifically designed men’s formulation.