Preocupado com seus níveis de testosterona caindo à medida que envelhecemos? Aqui você vai encontrar as maneiras de como aumentar os níveis de testosterona por alimentos.
A testosterona é um hormônio vital para os homens.
A testosterona é uma hormona vital no corpo. Goste ou fixo-lo, sua testosterona é o fundamento de sua existência. Ela ajuda a construir músculos, afeta seus órgãos reprodutivos, o seu desejo sexual, a sua resistência óssea, seu coração, sua memória, o tamanho do pênis, bem como regulação do humor e influenciar a sua taxa metabólica.
os níveis de testosterona descartado.
Como os homens envelhecem seus níveis de testosterona começam a cair e isso afeta todas as coisas de massa muscular a forma como eles fazem na cama.
Mas você pode ajudar seu corpo a manter os níveis de T normais pela ingestão de determinados alimentos que têm ações de apoio para a produção de hormônios.
How to increase testosterone levels by foods.
Eating right could give you the extra testosterone that you need and leave you even healthier than before. So what should you be eating? The secret is to load up on the following foods:
- Tuna. Tuna is rich in vitamin D, which has been linked to longer life and testosterone production. It’s also a heart-healthy, protein-rich food that’s low in calories. Whether you choose canned or fresh, eating this fish can be a natural way of boosting testosterone.
- Low-fat milk. Milk is a great source of protein and calcium. Children and women are encouraged to drink milk for better bone health, but milk can keep men’s bones strong too. The vitamin D content may also keep testosterone levels in check.
- Fortified cereals. Certain brands of cereals are fortified with vitamin D, not to mention other heart-healthy nutrients. Consider incorporating these foods into your breakfast routine to jump-start your day and your testosterone levels.
- Coconut. Paleo-worthy coconut can not only help your diet taste like a tropical vacation, it can also keep your T-score at healthy levels. That’s because the giant nut is a source of saturated fat, which plays a role in testosterone production.
- Pumpkin seeds. These jack-o’-lantern castoffs are a good source of zinc, a mineral that plays a role in thousands of different enzymatic reactions in the body, including those involved in testosterone production. It’s no major surprise, then, that a study published in “Nutrition” found that men with inadequate zinc intake had lower testosterone concentrations.
More information to consider.
As we have said earlier that low testosterone can affect men’s sex drive and reproductive organs. It also means that testosterone deficiency has the potential to cause infertility.
If your testosterone levels are low and at the same time you want to get your wife pregnant, then diet diet changes will not be enough to help you. You also need to take special supplements for fertility, and our main recommendation is FertilityBlend for Men.
FertilityBlend for Men is a product from Daily Wellness Company, it is formulated using all natural ingredients that have undergone clinical studies and found effective in increasing sperm count and ensure the overall health of the sperm.
- L-carnitine: This has been clinically shown to increase the number of healthy sperms produced in the testes.
- Dong Guai: It boosts the overall health and quality of your sperms.
- Zinc: It plays an important role in the formation and motility of the sperms.
- Vitamin C: It is rich in antioxidants which boosts the immune system.
- Other ingredients include vitamin E, selenium, green tea leaf extract, magnesium stearate, rice flour powder, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, silica and folate.
Majority of users start noticing the difference a few days after they start using FertilityBlend for Men. However, in order to realize the full potential benefits in this product, you must use it continuously for a minimum of three months.