Операцията трябва да бъде последната възможност за лечение на мъжки стерилитет. Тук ние ще обсъдим възможните нехирургични лечение на мъжки стерилитет.
Моля, имайте предвид, че ние не смятаме, че хирургична процедура като нещо лошо, но ако можете да вземете и други начини за лечение на мъжки стерилитет, а след това ще бъде по-добре.
Хирургия включва не само голям бюджет, но и големи рискове. За да се избегне от всяка операция, правя добри неща, които могат да попречат на безплодие.
Но ако изпитваме сега симптомите на мъжки стерилитет, тук са възможни нехирургични методи за лечение на вас, за да разгледа.
Две нехирургични процедури на мъжки стерилитет.
В 75% от случаите на мъжки стерилитет, основните проблеми могат да бъдат идентифицирани и в много случаи, лекувани.
Here we review in a general way two non-surgical male infertility treatments that continue to withstand the test of time either because they make good medical sense or have been shown to be cost-effective in the era of assisted reproduction.
1. Antioxidant therapy. There is evidence that up to 40% of infertile men have increased levels of reactive oxygen species (“oxidants”) in the reproductive tract. These are reactive molecules that are thought to cause damage to sperm membranes and hurt fertility.
Treatment with scavengers of these radicals may protect sperm from oxidative damage. This kind of treatment may be useful for cases of unexplained low motility on the semen analysis. They are also used to reduce levels of fragmented DNA in sperm.
Generally, antioxidants are found in vitamins, which, although expensive, have minimal side effects. The best-studied fertility vitamins are vitamins E and C.
2. Herbal therapy. Chinese and Japanese herbal therapy has been used for centuries for a variety of maladies, including female infertility. Their application to treat male infertility, however, is very recent. There have been recent attempts to study these medications more scientifically to demonstrate exactly how they might improve male fertility.
In China, infertility is recognized as Kidney Yin Deficiency-Hyperactivity of Fire Syndrome, or too little Yin per unit of Yang.
Our recommendation to treat male infertility without surgical procedure is the use of FertilityBlend for Men.
What is FertilityBlend for Men? It is a product of supplement by Daily Wellness Company that combines herbal ingredients and multivitamins to act as antioxidants. In other words, FertilityBlend is a combination of antioxidant therapy and herbal therapy. This is amazing!
The following are active substances in FertilityBlend for Men:
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that has been shown to help produce healthy, active sperm.
- Ferulic Acid, an antioxidant found in Dong quai, has been shown to help maintain good sperm quality.
- The antioxidants – vitamins C and E, green tea, and selenium, help support overall reproduce health.
- Zinc and B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate) are critical nutrients that help maintain proper hormone metabolism, sperm formation and motility.
Daily Wellness Company is committed to supporting scientific research on finished formulas, not just individual ingredients. In a pilot study on FertilityBlend for Men, after 3 months the treatment group demonstrated significantly increased sperm parameters as compared to the placebo group.
Lifestyle changes often are helpful in increasing chances for conception. Smoking, caffeine and alcohol consumption can lower sperm production and quality. Reproductive organs are highly susceptible to free radical or oxidative damage from environmental toxicants and natural aging.
A balanced, nutritional diet, and nutritional supplement with a high antioxidant content can help reverse some of this damage. Vitamin, zinc and selenium deficiencies have been known to reduce fertility health and are easily reversible with supplementation.